Thursday, July 19, 2012

NBA 2k12 tips vol. 1




Hey guys, I've been playing a lot of 2k12 lately and thought that it would be nice to share a few hints. I'm by no means a savant, but my record is above average (150-43), so anyway, here are a few hints for nba 2k12 online ranked matches. First of all, all ranked matches are played on the allstar difficulty, so if you really want to better your game, I suggest you play against the computer on Hall of Fame and change the game mode to simulation. This will not only help you increase the level of your defensive efforts, but will also help with your scoring because the computer can predict your everyt move and it becomes increasingly hard to score as the game progresses. Secondly, you should go to options, controller settings and put the a.i. defensive assistance up to 100 before every game. Not only will this make the computer on your team play better defense, but it will also make it easier for you to keep up with the opponent as you play defense. Finally, to end my first installment of hints for 2k12, I would suggest that you go to nba 2k12 bootcamp and learn the moves. I know this sounds cliche, but you'd be surprised of the number of messages I get asking me how to euro step or do a step back jumper. Bootcamp is clearly on of the most under-utilized resources in the 2k12 universe. Well that's it for today, i'll be back tomorrow (or later today) with more. thanks, and to all my readers, peace, too, you.

No comments:

Post a Comment