Friday, July 20, 2012

Marvel Team Composition



Ok, so in my next update to my blog, I will be talking about how to build an effective team in ultimate marvel vs capcom three. First of all, a team can be divided into three different parts. A point character (goes first), battery (gains meter/second), anchor (goes last and utilizes x-factor level three the best). Some good point characters are wolvering,spencer,wesker, captain america and dante. however, this isn't set in stone and some unorthodoxed players can make different things work. While considering your battery or anchor, it's also good to consider a character that has a good assist. Dr.Doom, Ammy, Hawk eye, taskmaster, magneto and vergil are excellent batteries/ anchors. For instance, the teams I primarily use are wesker/vergil/hawkeye and wolverine/wesker/doom. And doom missles are the BEST ASSIST IN THE GAME. thanks guys, i'll be sure to update soon. In my next 3 updates, I will be going more in depth into each component of a team and giving examples.

3 comments:

  1. Good point that you got there in the team composition for that game :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont know, i hate playing with spencer :C

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds legit and makes sense. Got to try your idea.

    ReplyDelete