Thursday, July 19, 2012

evo 2k12


Well, Evo 2k12 ended not too long ago and I just wanted to say that it was probably on of the best showings i've ever seen in all my years as part of the fighting game community. Players from all over the world came to compete in multiple games, but the games whos players impressed me the most were UMVC3, SC5, KOF13 and SSF4:Arcade edition. Over the course of 3 days, one of the best displays of skill and new game technology was demonstraded in Las Vegas. I can't post videos for obvious copyright reasons, but if you want to seriously level up your game, I suggest looking up a few of these players. Also, in the feature I will be writing guides for characters, if you have a character you need tips/help with, leave a comment and I will make a guide for said character.

UMVC: Filipino Champ, IFC Yipes, Zak Bennet, Shady K, Marlin Pie, BT Clockwork ,Justin Wong

SSF4 : Justin wong, Tokido, Infiltration, Daigo, Gamerbee, Dieminion, Ricky Ortiz

SC5: Something Unique, Ruka, Shen Chan, Whoazz, Shining Decopon, Kamaage

KOF13: MadKOF, Bala, Guts, SA Reynald, CafeID Verna, Romance

1 comment:

  1. Very cool stuff here. I'm primarily an FPS guy, but I like a change of pace once in a while. I'll be watching for some more tips.

    ReplyDelete