Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Persona 4 first impressions



Ok guys, so I've been playing a lot if persona 4 arena lately and I must say that it's shaping up to be a very interesting game. For the most part, it's a pretty straight forward game that has many of the characteristics of many other fighting games, but introduces many different sub-systems that are character specific. For example, akihiko, a rush down boxing character reminiscent of steve fox from tekken, has a sub-system within the game that powers up his attacks and gives them different properties such as invincibility frames, armor and allows for better combos. Also, p4 is very fast paced and will take some getting used to if you aren't familiar with faster fighting games such as guilty gear or umvc3. on another note, the music and sound effects in the game are exceptionally good. The combat is complimented by dialogue between characters as well as  the crisp sounds of weapons clashing or slashing. I haven't had the chance to play persona as much as I do other games, but I will update you guys, as soon as I do with tips, hints and maybe even a guide or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment